Abstract submission for EAU21 is closed.
This is your opportunity to bring into focus the patient perspective on treatments versus health-related-quality-of-life issues.
We encourage patient advocates from across the globe to actively participate and contribute to the Annual EAU Congress, by submitting a poster abstract. The Patient Poster Track provides educational opportunities for patient advocates and HCPs to improve communications and to encourage and promote collaboration, while changing perceptions on both sides.
This is your opportunity to bring into focus the patient perspective on treatments vs. health-related-quality-of-life issues.
Do you have compelling patient research insights in urology-related diagnostics, treatments or follow-ups? Your work deserves a wider audience.
Present your research results to Europe’s biggest audience in urology at the 36th Annual EAU Congress (EAU21). This is your opportunity to share your knowledge, to participate and to contribute to a meaningful dialogue with experts about what matters to you!
If your abstract is accepted, you will have the opportunity to present your work to the 14,000 medical specialists, HCPs and peers attending the congress.
Do you have compelling patient research insights in urology-related diagnostics, treatments or follow-ups? If so, your work deserves a wider audience.
Present your research results to Europe’s biggest audience in urology at the 36th Annual EAU Congress (EAU21). EAU21 will take place virtually from 9-12 July 2021. This is your opportunity to share your knowledge, participate and contribute to a meaningful dialogue with experts about what matters to you!
What do we ask of you?
• Tell us what your research is about
• Tell us about your experiences
• Tell us some of your best practices
• Tell us what the implications are (if any) in terms of:
- Feasibility of implementation in healthcare professional practice
- Feasibility to create new healthcare policy based on your research
• Tell us your conclusion
• Introduction & objectives (state the objective of your research)
• Materials & methods (describe the material and methods you used)
• Results (summarise the results presenting sufficient details to support the conclusions reached
- The size of the abstract is limited to 3,000 characters (this includes title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and pictures/graphics). The submission programme will automatically calculate the size of your abstract and will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- A picture/graphic counts for 500 characters.
We offer support in writing, proofreading and editing your abstract and/or designing your poster, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
English is the preferred language, however, abstracts in all languages will be considered.
Online abstract submissions are open until 1 February 2021.
Find out how to maximise your chances with our tips and tricks for abstract submission.
ATTENTION – To submit your abstract, go to: Main Topic Non-Disease Specific, then choose subtopic Patients.
Abstract submission closes 1 February 2021.
- Authors must be patients living with a urological disease or patient advocates.
- Patient advocates should submit a proof of status.
- Research focussed pharma interventions will not be considered.
- English is the preferred language, however, abstracts in all languages will be considered.
- All presentations should be conducted in English.
- The presenter must be fluent in English.
- The Presenter can be one of the authors or a patient advocate representing them.
- The Presenter is provided with a full registration and travel support to attend the congress.
- Submissions are to be made online through the EAU Abstract Submission system.