EAU Patient Advocate Membership (PAM)
The EAU recently established a membership category for patient advocates. This membership offers a multitude of benefits, including subscriptions to the following:
- Free access to the newest EAU Guidelines and Pocket Guidelines App
- Online subscription to 4 scientific journals:
- European Urology, the premier specialist journal in the field of Urology and Nephrology that publishes peer-reviewed original articles and topical review on a wide range of urological topics.
- European Urology Focus, the journal that publishes papers on a wide range of urological issues such as oncology, functional urology, reconstructive urology, laparoscopy, robotic surgery, endourology, female urology, andrology, paediatric urology and sexual medicine
- European Urology Oncology, the first online platform of the European Association of Urology fully devoted to the study of genitourinary malignancies.
- European Urology Open Science, the Open Access journal of the European Urology family.
- Online subscription to European Urology Today (EUT), the official journal of the EAU which is published every two months
- Online subscription to Urosource, the EAU learning library for urologists. This invaluable resource, a single platform with over 50,000 items of scientific content, is the single largest knowledge base available today in the field of urology
- Subscription to the EAU Newsletter sent only to Members
Annual fee: 25 Euro
Click here to become a Patient Advocate Member (PAM)