On this page, you can find links to other reliable websites and general information about the Coronavirus COVID-19. Please take into account that local rules and measures may vary per country and per hospital.
- FAQs page: COVID-19 urology-related questions
- COVID-19 Resources for urologists
- A systematic review on COVID-19 and its potential urological manifestations
- ESMO – Supporting oncology professionals
- The Uromigos (COVID-19 and Renal Cancer)
- COVID-19 Web Hub
- Cancer Research UK
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 and Perioperative Care
What is COVID-19, and what happens when you get sick? How can you protect yourself? What are the phases of drug research, and how to develop a vaccine against the Coronavirus?
Below you will find animated videos about COVID-19 in multiple languages. These videos were made with the help of Informed and the Corona team of the Franciscus Gasthuis & Vlietland Hospital (the Netherlands), Erasmus Medical Centre (the Netherlands), Voicebooking.com, and the EAU Patient Information Working Group.
Click on the image to watch the video.